Lisé & Scott at Sequoia de O’

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Love Testament November 2005

Lisé, oh Lady O’, how oft I pine for thy touch when it mingles with the coldest breezes in sundry places…

I see thy face, I feel thy warm breath tickling down upon my shoulders and neck to rest on the pillow of love’s ecstatic union!

You come to me in the pitched night, radiating love and light in cool colors of moon-drapery’s finery tinged with fiercely hot passion throbbing as veins of sunlight shining through your moon-skin.

You come to me in the warmth of the day as bumblebees winging about the Hebe purple blooms accompany the chiming soft wind winding through hair waving on my back.

Lisé, oh Lady O’, what is most important is that you perpetually come to me, whether here at Sequoia de O’ or elsewhere, and in your repeated visits, each time you bring something new and fresh, squeaking citrus one day, the next a trumpeting bison, one day a delicate viola faced flower, the next, a redwood named Mother.

However I count the polyvalency of blessings, whenever I reflect on the wonder that is you, whatever moods inhabit me in currents of at times seemingly endless perturbation and at others of rapturous perpetuity, whomsoever enters and leaves the forest of Sequoia de O’ and our extended areas of influence, none of these experiences will ever match that of holding and being held by you, no matter a thigh or more….

Life’s Force and Love,

Scott Michael
Sir O’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home